Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Mold Prevention Tips
- Dirty ducts can circulate odors as and contaminats like mold and irritating dust throughout a home or business.
- We, at SERVPRO of Tracy Franchise Professional uses a Portable ventilation & Air Duct Cleaning System to examine ductwork and make a clean sweep, removing years of dust and grime.
- Mold are found in every environment, and mold spores reproduce rapidly when moisture is present.
- An Institute of Medicine study found excessive dampness indoors encourages the growth of mold and other organisms, causing a public health problem.
- The EPA advice that the potential health concerns from molds are an important reason to prevent moisture problems leading to mold growth.
- It is especially important to clean up existing indoor mold growth to increase property appeal and retain its value.
- If a property has experienced a water intrusion, our SERVPRO of Tracy professional can inspect the damage to see whether moisture has penetrated materials or is along mold growth.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (209) 834-0200
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Tracy for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Tracy has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Mountain House