About SERVPRO of Tracy
SERVPRO of Tracy understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Tracy specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Tracy can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Tracy.
- Our History
Since 2006, SERVPRO of Tracy has been helping the people of Tracy, Manteca, Lathrop, Mountain House, Ripon and French Camp. More than several hundreads of satisfied and repeated customers have called upon us to restore their property.
- Committed to Our Community
Owner Mr. Randy and his leadership team grew up and raised their families in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of Tracy that help make our community great. We help organizations such as BBB and FPI Managements and are dedicated to partnering with Chambers of Commerce.
- Our Employees
Our Trained WRT Employees draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- Why SERVPRO? / The SERVPRO Difference
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in City of Tracy and the surrounding areas.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 209-834-0200
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Ambassador: Tracy Chamber of Commerce
- Compliance Depot Certified
- Hire Me First Youth Internship Program
- Member: Tracy Chamber of Commerce
- The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration
- The School of Forensics Restoration
- Executive's Gold Award
- President's Bronze Award
- 10 Years of Service in SERVPRO Family
- Outstanding Sales Performance Award
- President's Silver Award
- President's Bronze Award
- 15 Years of Loyal Service Award with SERVPRO