What is a SERVPROXIDE?
SERVPRO of Tracy are proud to announce our new product from our corporate headquarters in Gallatin, TN, that create and provide us with top notch products to use for our customer's. Recently, SERVPRO introduced SERVPROXIDE to our arsenal of products.
SERVPROXIDE is an EPA registered, stabilized chlorine dioxide based disinfectant and sanitizer. The great thing about SERVPROXIDE is that is carries the EPA's lowest toxicity rating and is safe for everyday use.
This product is designed to kill harmful bacteria, viruses and mold on hard surfaces and is an effective sanitizer for soft surfaces. On top of all the great things this product provides, it can be used just about anywhere!
SERVPRO of Tracy teams are excited and are using this new product on our mold job!
Cleaning and disinfecting can reduce the risk of spreading infection by reducing and killing germs on surfaces people frequently touch.
SERVPRO of Tracy is here to help you with the clean up your property needs. Just call 209-834-0200