Fire and Soot Cleaning Projects
Fire and Soot cleaning jobs can be very emotional for our SERVPRO of Tracy customers.
The trauma from the actual fire and the overwhelming task to clean the structure and affected contents often proves to be too much for a homeowner or business owner to perform the cleaning and deodorization work themselves.
- Our SERVPRO of Tracy technician's first course of action is to meet with the homeowner or business owner to establish their concerns and schedule the work to begin as soon as possible. The quicker the homeowner sees progress the sooner they feel at ease.
- We want to address all aspects of the fire loss: the visual soot particles that are to be cleaned, the odor resulting from the fire and the emotional part affecting the customer.
- We want to make sure our customer's know that we will treat their items as if they were our own.
- We take our time so that we can be as thorough and successful as possible.
- Our goal in fire and soot cleaning job is to make the customer feel whole again after such a tragic life event. We try to make a bad situation as pleasant as possible.
- We take our time and do not rush to complete the job. Our crews take pride in their work.
SERVPRO of Tracy at 209 834 0200 will make it "Like it never even happened."