Commercial Fire Deodorization
SERVPRO of Tracy were called to this large commercial fire damage we produced as a result of an electrical malfunction. SERVPRO of Tracy had a first responder on site quickly to expedite cleaning, demolition, and deodorization scope and planning.
As this was located at a gymnasium, the vast majority of space was warehouse, with built-in tiered offices and party rooms. Total affected space in the building was 15,500 square feet, which made for an enormous amount of volume to conduct final deodorization.
After weeks of demolition and specialized cleaning, we conducted thermal fogging for the final deodorization. Our two technicians donned their proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), and fogged the entire cubic area of the gym.
The manager was very happy to see everything was back to normal.
Call SERVPRO of Tracy 209-834-0200 for your commercial needs...today..