Have Mold Problems?
Signs of Mold
Mold sounds like a very scary thing, most people have it in their minds that once you see or smell mold that you are already sick. Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors.
Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If you see any signs of Mold, call SERVPRO of Tracy today: 209-834-0200