Facts About Fire!
Death from fire are the sixth most common cause of injury/death in the U.S.
We, at SERVPRO of Tracy knows everything about fire damage and much more.
Here are JUST THE FACTS ABOUT FIRE..
- There are more mobile home fires than regular houses and injuries related to that.
- The majority of fire related deaths are caused by smoke inhalation not by the fire itself.
- Actual flames and burns are only 30 percent of fire-related deaths. Unfortunately people survive home fires with all types of burns mild and severe.
- First degree burns are considered mild compared to others.
- Second degree burns are burns that affect the lower layer of skin.
- Third degree burns, also known as a full thickness burns, affect the lowest layers and deep tissue areas.
- We at SERVPRO of Tracy feel responsible to our community and pledge to make sure that we can prevent and or prepare for such tragedies. Please call 209-834-0200