Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Water Damaged Entire Downstairs

This beautiful home locally was damaged when the main water line burst over a three day weekend causing flooding to the entire downstairs. The water stood for a... READ MORE

Fire Clean up of Truck

Truck and trailer caught on fire at local Pipe Distribution Center in Mountain House in CA. SERVPRO of Tracy had been called to provide an estimate to clean up ... READ MORE

Water Leak Damage

Our repeat customer called SERVPRO of Tracy to this house in Tracy, California which had a water leak from a Laundry Room affecting bedroom next door. Our highl... READ MORE

New House Flooded...

The flooded water from the storm and rain made its way into this Mountain House, CA home. Notice the extent of the water damage, the water was about 2 inches de... READ MORE

Fire Damaged Furniture

These pieces that meant a lot to a homeowner, they wanted us to do our best to clean it to it's original state prior to the fire that ravaged through their home... READ MORE

Mold found in Kitchen Refrigerator.

This refrigerator was not being used and just within a week mold started appearing (see before photo).The owner of this house called SERVPRO of Tracy to do mold... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Stockton, CA

We received this call from SERVPRO call center about a water loss in Stockton, CA. Our SERVPRO of Tracy technicians responded within minutes, within one hour we... READ MORE

Water Flooded Inside the Warehouse

High wind, rain with storm drains blocked/overflow at this warehouse. The flood water came through doors in this building, which affected 13 isles or so. SERVPR... READ MORE

Water Damage in an Office

SERVPRO of Tracy responded to this emergency City Plaza in Tracy. Our professional team responded right away and found out that roof leak caused this damage in ... READ MORE

BioHazard in an Office Bathroom

An employee got injured/bleeding while stocking up back room/office. He went to bathroom with an open wound and blood dripping on the floor. SERVPRO of Tracy re... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Patterson, CA

SERVPRO OF TRACY responded to a water damage in bathroom and our technicians found a mold there. Mold Remediation was performed in bathroom by SERVPRO OF TRACY ... READ MORE

Grease Fire in Kitchen in Union City, CA

This Grease Fire happened around 8.00am in morning when homeowner wanted to fry something before going to work. She put a pan full of oil on stove and went to g... READ MORE