Water Damaged Entire Downstairs in Stockton Area...
- This beautiful Engineered Wood was damaged by hot water pipe broke in closet by the entrance. Which affected the whole downstairs area.
- SERVPRO of TRACY arrived at this jobsite in no time.
- Our technicians checked with moisture meter and it was showing high on wooden floor.
- The After Picture shows we removed the entire wooden floor and baseboards downstairs. We then set up equipment and started the drying process.
- It took 3 days to dry the entire area. We checked the moisture again with our moisture meter. It showed the entire area was completely dry.
- We removed our equipment and insured signed the COS (Certificate of Satisfaction) from the Homeowner.
- They gave us good comments and were impressed by our SERVPRO of TRACY highly trained, professional and knowledgeable team.