Water Damaged Entire Downstairs
- This beautiful home locally was damaged when the main water line burst over a three day weekend causing flooding to the entire downstairs.
- The water stood for a while over the long weekend leaving the subflooring and drywall damaged along with the flooring.
- The homeowner contacted SERVPRO of Tracy, and team of technicians arrived and first checked with moisture meter and it was showing high.
- They removed carpets, pads and baseboards and placed our drying equipment. See Before picture.
- It took several days to dry the area. While technicians were going there daily to check the moisture.
- See After Picture how many equipment we took to complete the job.
- Homeowner was very happy and thanked us many times.