If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (209) 834-0200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Do Not Let Mold Damage Ruin Your Tracy Restaurant

1/17/2018 (Permalink)

Commercial Do Not Let Mold Damage Ruin Your Tracy Restaurant Don't Let Mold Ruin Your Dining Experience in Tracy.

SERVPRO Helps Stores and Shops in the Tracy Area When Mold Strikes

Your Tracy restaurant might be doing well over the last several years, but as an entrepreneur, you can appreciate the lingering effects of bad press in the area. The presence of something as striking as mold in the kitchen areas of your restaurant could force you to have to close your doors to the public to get the situation resolved, especially before it could become an issue with the integrity of the food that you are serving to customers.
 
While there are rarely extreme cases of mold damage to be seen in Tracy businesses, to begin with, you do not have to be completely overrun with mold colonies before it becomes an issue worth resolving. An inspection made of your kitchen areas that find even the smallest traces of mold or fungus on surfaces could be enough to call the business into question, which typically means a lot of red tape and money to get back on the right side of things.
 
It could be tempting to try and remove these colonies yourself, but it could get trusted to qualified professionals like the staff we have at SERVPRO. Our certified technicians get trained using the latest standards in mold remediation from the IICRC. Our team has the skills and the equipment to thoroughly remove mold colonies while working simultaneously to stop spores from spreading to new areas of the restaurant.
 
Our SERVPRO antimicrobial specialists utilize scrubbers with HEPA filters to deeply clean affected surfaces where fungus hyphae grow. By using negative air chambers and ozone machines, the spores are contained in the area and neutralized before they have a chance to spread to new surfaces and form new colonies. Finally, the moisture issue in the air is resolved using air movers and dehumidification devices.
 
The last check of the area from our SERVPRO team ensures that the source of the moisture (which was a primary cause of the mold damage) has gotten resolved completely. The check goes a long way to prevent mold growth in the future and allows you to have peace of mind when you open up your doors again to customers following the completion of the remediation process.

If you have discovered mold or smelled a musty scent in your business, let the experienced specialists at SERVPRO of Tracy help you out. You can reach us anytime at (209) 834-0200.

Plenty of Restaurants in Downtown Tracy, click here.

Other News

View Recent Posts