Commercial Fire Damage
Fire damage is especially devastating for a business or commercial property. In addition to the fire and smoke damage, significant water damage from firefighting efforts and fire suppression systems may occur.
Every hour spent restoring your business back to pre-fire condition is an hour of lost revenue and productivity.
If your business experiences a fire loss, call SERVPRO of Tracy, the fire and water damage restoration experts and we'll respond immediately to get you back to your business.
Commercial Fire Damage?? Call SERVPRO OF TRACY today (209) 834-0200
Mold Prevention Tips..
If you have any kinds of mold problems. Call SERVPRO OF TRACY on 209-834-0200
- Here at SERVPRO OF TRACY, we would like to give you some tips on "How to prevent Mold."
- Mold is a common household problem, developing in warm, damp environments. Mold can be colored green, purple, white and orange. While mold plays an important role outside in the environment, breaking down dead plants, mold is unwelcome in homes.
- Showers and bathrooms are a common location for mold to grow, but it is possible for mold to grow anywhere in a home.
- Mold can come inside a home from an outside growth through inadequately sealed windows or doors. Mold spores cannot be eliminated entirely, but they will not grow if the environment is dry and well ventilated.
- Mold growth can be prevented by ensuring if water damage occurs, clean up occurs quickly. Using air conditioners during humid seasons and exhaust fans in kitchen can prevent mold from growing.
- Other area to monitor moisture to prevent mold growth:
- Exterior walls and surfaces in need of insulation where condensation can build, air conditioner drip pans, check for leaks around refrigerator, ensure crawl spaces are well ventilated and check for leaks around a tub.
- These are a few simple tips for making sure mold is not growing in your home.
- If you do discover a mold growth, SERVPRO OF TRACY provides a mold remediation services for all types of residential and commercial properties.
- You can call us anytime on 209-834-0200
How To Handle Water Damage
Call SERVPRO OF TRACY on 209-834-0200 for your any kind of water or fire needs at business or at home.
SERVPRO OF TRACY understands the stress when you have an unexpected water damage in your home or business. That's why we are available 24/7. Even on Christmas Day or on New Year's Day. We are always open for you 24/7 to help.
Our certified technicians are highly trained in property damage restoration. Technicians will mitigate the damage to prevent mold, mildew or bacteria. Using EPA disinfectants, we will make your home or business safe to re-enter and occupy. "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO OF TRACY has been trusted by local business's and insurance companies to assist with their water damage projects.
If you have an emergency water damage, water heater or fire damage needs, please call us now anytime on
SERVPRO OF TRACY to Rescue !!
SERVPRO OF TRACY will be there to make it "Like it never even happened." Call now (209) 834-0200
- While homeowners were out of town, their toilet supply line broke. Next morning when their son woke up, he noticed water on the floor and he panicked and called his parents. Homeowners called SERVPRO OF TRACY right away.
- Randy and his highly trained technicians showed up early in the morning, which was a Father's Day.
- More than 2 inches of water we extracted on a 3,000 square feet home, which was dried within 4 days.
- "We are so thankful that Randy and his professional technicians showed up at our difficult time. While we were out of town and not even at home.
- Thank you very much SERVPRO OF TRACY for doing a great job even on a Father's Day.You deserve 10 out of 10."
- The after picture shows "Like it never even happened."
Fire & Smoke Damage
Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage.
To prevent call SERVPRO OF TRACY on 209-834-0200
Fire and Smoke damage can be especially devastating to your home or business. Every hour spent restoring your business back to pre-fire condition is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. If your business experiences a fire loss, call the fire and water damage restoration experts at SERVPRO OF TRACY, and we'll respond immediately to get you back to business.
According to the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification), when the fire trucks are gone, without proper immediate response, the real damage and costs are just beginning. Returning your home or business to preloss condition requires professional restoration.
Don't let your business suffer and lose revenue; call SERVPRO OF TRACY to take control and put your business back to working order! Call 209-834-0200
What Do You Do with Unexpected Flood?
Flood Damage To Your Property
Where you are, what you do, and where your buildings sits on your property has a lot to do with whether you receive significent damage during a flood. With the proper attention, you can increase the chances of your home's survival during even the worst possible situation.
By using a qualified flood damage restoration company, SERVPRO OF TRACY to inspect your Tracy and surrounding area home gives you access to a professional with a keen eye, someone that has the experience to point out problems often overlooked by everyone else.
Flood can happen anywhere, anytime, which makes it necessary to receive help before disaster strikes.
Having a relationship with your local SERVPRO OF TRACY provides you with expertly trained technicians, industrial-grade equipment, and the proper certifications to handle any damage to your property. If you leave things to chance, secondary problems develop that lead to additional damage down the line. You may face situations that involves a slowly rising flood or something that gets entirely out of control within seconds. Any situation that involves water intrusion on your property must be dealt with swiftly to ensure that your cintents and the structure of your home remains intact.
SERVPRO OF TRACY's drying technicians use a variety of moisture detection, removal, drying and dehumidifying equipment to return moisture levels to normal. Without these devices, you are simply guessing, causing any building materials found on your property to wrap, bend, crack or swell, leading to signifiant problems that require professionally trained experts to correct.
Calling SERVPRO OF TRACY helps you receive quality assistance when you need it, something you can rely on during emergency situations that occur on your property. Take the time to learn more about what we can do for you. Call today 209-834-0200.
Back To School Home Safety Tips
Back To School Home Safety Tips !
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with us, contact us at (209) 834-0200
As we are nearing the end of July, and parents are enjoying their last few weeks before school. SERVPRO OF TRACY can only think of the many safety tips that parents should consider around the house.
In the Kitchen:
- Are knives, forks, scissors, and other sharp tools in a drawer with a childproof latch?
- Are glass objects and appliances with sharp blades stored out of reach?
- Are matches and lighters stored in a locked cabinet?
- Are window blind and curtain cords tied with clothespins or specially designed cord clips?
- Is there a smoke alarm outside the bedroom?
- Are razor blades, nail scissors, and any other sharp tools stored in a locked cabinet?
- Are all medication bottles, loose pills, coins, scissors, and any other small or sharp objects out of reach?
- Are all bleaches, detergent, and any other cleaning produc
- Have you checked for and removed other potential electrical fire hazards, such as overloaded electrical sockets and electrical wires running under carpets?
- Are all unused outlets covered with safety plugs?
Any questions please call SERVPRO OF TRACY on 209-834-0200. Free estimate for Tracy Residents.
How Professionals Handle Fire Damage Restoration
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage for your business or home
Call Us Today on 209-834-0200
How Professionals Handle Fire Damage Restoration - Tracy, California
Fire damage restoration service is required when there is fire in home or fire in business. If you have experienced a fire in your residential or commercial property, it is imperative to call a fire cleanup company immediately.
SERVPRO of Tracy, California is a fire cleanup and repair must begin immediately in order to prevent further problems. The longer you wait, the better chances of mildew and mold growth to occur from fire and water damage. The appearance of mildew and mold can be problematic and dangerous for fire cleanup efforts.
Hire Professional Fire Restoration Service.
Hiring a professional service for a fire damage event is the most important action to take. Reputable fire damage companies have a team of qualified professionals who are fully trained and certified to provide fire cleanup. They have the licensing, equipment and experience to handle any issues related to fire in home or fire in business and fire restoration project.
With knowledge and compassion, reliable professionals respond quickly, understanding that a fire in home or fire in business is an emergency situation.
Here are the basic steps taken by fire damage restoration company, SERVPRO of Tracy to provide fire cleanup after fire damage.
When the fire in home or fire in business is out, fire and smoke damage repairs must begin as soon as possible to maximize effectiveness. Professionals arrive at the location and quickly move into action to remove the smoke smell and address other urgent matters.
Recognizing the trauma and stress that occupants experience, fire damage restoration professionals work quickly and effectively to mitigate damage, including soot damage and smoke damage. They work on salvageable property and materials, such as metals, fixtures, household items and other contents. Their state-of-the-art equipment and advanced cleaning processes and techniques enable them to prevent replacement costs, leading to reduced costs.
Certified fire damage restoration professionals assess the situation to determine the residential or commercial fire damage mitigation needs. They assess the impact of fire damage, including soot damage and smoke damage. They keep you informed, helping to overcome your loss and explaining their cleanup process in a way you can understand what they're doing, and what to expect when the project is completed.
The damage assessment usually involves examining both inside and outside of your property to give you an estimate for the repair, cleaning and restoration costs.
When necessary, residential or commercial fire damage treatment may include smoke smell removal, complete fire damage and soot damage cleaning and sanitation, duct and air vent cleaning, and professional deodorization.
We, at SERVPRO of Tracy begin the process by removing water, ash, and soot. To accomplish this, professionals use specialized equipment, like vacuum cleaners, dehumidifiers, and air movers. Water and smoke can soak the carpeting and seep into drywall. If so, they will remove these materials to eliminate the smoky smell.
We handle your property and belongings with utmost care and respect as if it was our own. Whether it's a residential or commercial fire damage event, experienced and reputable professionals take extra care to remove all of the smoke smell and protect your property.
Avoid The Stress And Inconvenience
SERVPRO of Tracy, a comprehensive fire clean up and damage restoration service can reverse much of the impact of fire and soot damage. Cleanup, repairs and restoration with a reputable team of professionals can make a very frustrating event much less unpleasant.
Regardless of the extent of the damage, hiring certified professionals to handle the repair and restoration of your home or commercial property is worth the cost to help bring things back to normal.
Residential or commercial fire damage can be a devastating incident. Fire cleanup and getting rid of smoke smell require knowledge and skill and trained technicians have the expertise to provide the service. If your home or business has suffered a fire damage, you can rely on qualified professionals to mitigate damage, including soot damage and smoke damage.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – 209-834-0200
Tracy Smoke and Soot Cleanup
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Tracy will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – 209-834-0200
IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Tracy is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Tracy
SERVPRO of Tracy specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.