Recent Before & After Photos

Water Heater caused Damaged in Mountain House, CA


This fairly new home was damaged by a leak in a water heater. Which damaged the entire carpet downstairs and into the hallways.SERVPRO of TRACY was called ... READ MORE



Water Damaged Entire Downstairs in Stockton Area...


This beautiful Engineered Wood was damaged by hot water pipe broke in closet by the entrance. Which affected the whole downstairs area.SERVPRO of TRACY arrived ... READ MORE



Mall Bathroom Sewage Bio-Clean up


SERVPRO OF TRACY was called in an emergency after hours to this business in a mall after a toilet sewage blocked up. Water from the toilet bowl with feces,overf... READ MORE



Mold found in Kitchen Refrigerator.


This refrigerator was not being used and just within a week mold started appearing (see before photo).The owner of this house called SERVPRO OF TRACY to do... READ MORE



Exterior Mold and Algae Problem in Tracy


The pavers on this driveway in a Tracy home had poor drainage due to a clogged drain (see the Before Photo) and bad grading. Pressure washing, using biocide pro... READ MORE



Water Damage to a Tracy Kitchen?


When an unoccupied home has a broken water line under the sink, significant damage is often the result. This Before Photo illustrates a SERVPRO work in progress... READ MORE



Cleanup for a Local Place of Worship in MANTECA Ca


We got the call to clean the commercial grade carpets in the Sikh Temple in Manteca, CA. As depicted in the Before Photo this blue carpet was heavily soiled and... READ MORE



Dental Clinic in Lathrop Suffers Storm Damage


The sudden storm damaged the ceiling of this Dental Clinic in Lathrop on a Friday. Our SERVPRO technicians immediately set to work to clean up the fallen debris... READ MORE



Water Damage in a Lathrop Multi Purpose Building


The urinal in this Lathrop commercial building developed a broken pipe. The water flowed freely on the weekend during Christmas Season. The data center, with al... READ MORE



Smoke and Soot Removal from an Office Building in Lathrop


Even a small fire or just smoldering materials inside an enclosed office can deposit significant quantities of soot on your walls and furnishings. If soot remai... READ MORE